- College Overview
- Dean's Welcome
- Mission and Tradition
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Expect Respect
- Amazing Facilities
- Contact Us
Come and learn about how our unconscious biases affect how we communicate. There are many different work and communication styles, and we’ll all be more successful if we understand how to effectively interact with people whose styles differ from our own.
What is the benefit of attending?
- Be made aware of how our unconscious biases affect how we communicate
- Understand and appreciate different work and communication styles
- Learn how national, organizational, and individual cultural values and beliefs influence personal behaviors and attitudes
- Engage in candid discussion about taboo topics and about diversity, equity, and inclusion in today’s society
- Participate in activities and dialogue to raise your intercultural awareness!
Length: 2 hours
Upcoming LSA DEI events sponsored by the DEI Office are listed here.
To request a private or customized session please email LSA-DEI-Office@umich.edu.