- College Overview
- Dean's Welcome
- Mission and Tradition
- Expect Respect
- Amazing Facilities
- Contact Us
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
This is a follow-up session to the Intercultural Responsiveness Workshop.
Dig deeper into the topic of intercultural responsiveness by learning about techniques to identify and address biases that affect our judgment and decision-making.
Benefits of attending this session include:
- Understanding how to identify ways that implicit bias impacts us and how to address it
- Expanding on the six patterns of the unconscious and discussing applicable work scenarios
- Exploring ways in which you can create a more inclusive environment
- Learning methods to differentiate stereotypes from generalizations
Length: 2 hours
Upcoming LSA DEI events sponsored by the DEIC Office are listed here.
To request a private or customized session please email LSA-DEI-Office@umich.edu.