- College Overview
- Dean's Welcome
- Mission and Tradition
- Expect Respect
- Amazing Facilities
- Contact Us
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Formerly "Diversifying Pools... And Then What?"
*Completion of this course is now required for all LSA staff involved in recruiting and hiring processes*
Increase your knowledge of affirmative action goals and how to best reach them.
What is the benefit of attending?
- Increase knowledge regarding affirmative action goals
- Be made aware of how bias can disproportionately impact certain candidates
- Discuss equitable hiring conventions
- Engage in exercises created to build awareness around unfair tendencies and practices
- Gain an awareness of the importance of consistent guidelines, evaluation and candidate experience.
- Participate in activities and dialogue to raise your awareness!
Length: 2 hours
To register for a regularly scheduled session open to LSA staff please visit the DEI Events section of the DEI Tile in the LSA Gateway.
To request a private or customized session please email LSA-DEI-Office@umich.edu.