- College Overview
- Dean's Welcome
- Mission and Tradition
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Expect Respect
- Amazing Facilities
- Contact Us
Formerly "Diversifying Pools... And Then What?"
*Completion of this course is now required for all LSA staff involved in recruiting and hiring processes*
Increase your knowledge of inclusive hiring practices, and fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace.
What is the benefit of attending?
- Learn the facts regarding affirmative action goals
- Be made aware of how bias can disproportionately impact candidates
- Discuss equitable hiring conventions
- Engage in exercises created to build awareness around exclusive tendencies and practices
- Gain an awareness of the importance of consistent guidelines, evaluation and candidate experience
- Participate in activities and dialogue to raise your awareness around pertinent research, best practices, available resources, and the differentiation between diversity, equity, and inclusion in sourcing, hiring, and retention
Length: 2 hours
To register for a regularly scheduled session open to LSA staff please visit the DEI Events section of the DEI Tile in the LSA Gateway.
To request a private or customized session please email LSA-DEI-Office@umich.edu.